Placentia, Terre-Neuve et Labrador
Retour à l'affichage
Gable end view of St. Luke's Anglican Church with headstones in foreground, some dating to the 17th century.
Bell donated by the CN Railway in 1950, the first of its kind in the church.
Coat of Arms painted during the Reign of King George III of England, who reigned betweent the 18tha nd 19th centuries. Provenance unknown.
Géré par l'Agence Parcs Canada